Puzzles & Games
Below is a list of sites dedicated to puzzles and games of various types. If you know of a site that should be added to this list, email the link to us and tell us about it!
- KenKen Math Puzzles
- Puzzle PLAYGROUND
- Puzzle Parlor
- John Conway's Game of Life - a site with a Life applet and other resources for the Life enthusiast.
- Mathpuzzle.com - various math related puzzles, some with cash awards for solution or problem proposals. Several of these are goodstarting points for math projects.
- Rubik's Online - Play all sorts of puzzles from Rubik, including the classic Cube.
- Aha Puzzles! - Creative puzzles by Lloyd King.
- Brain Teasers by Barry R. Clarke - Numerous brain teasers and other puzzles.
- Ring of Puzzle sites - A collection of engaging puzzle sites.
- Sliding Block Puzzle Page
- The Diamond 16 Puzzle
- Combinatorial Games - all sorts of two-player games of perfect knowledge such as go or chess
- Puzzles with polyhedra and numbers by Jorge Rezende
- Nick's Mathematical Puzzles The puzzles range over geometry, probability, number theory, algebra, calculus, and logic