Instructions to Order Online
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MU ALPHA THETA ONLINE ORDER SYSTEM
- Click on the Chapter Login button in the upper right hand corner on the homepage. Enter your chapter ID number and password. Check your current members by pressing View Members on the left. Make sure that no student being added is already a member.
- Update your email address by pressing Edit Contact Information.
- To register new members, push the link on the left marked Register New Members. Enter the number of students. If that is all you are purchasing, go to Checkout. If you are purchasing merchandise as well, click the Purchase Merchandise link to order the other items and then proceed to Checkout. You may register new members and purchase merchandise on the same order. If you do not complete the order, the items will remain in your Shopping Cart. Please note that you will not be able to enter the students’ names until you have gone to Checkout.
- At Checkout, enter the purchase order number or credit card number. If you have a check to send, enter the check number as the purchase order number. When using a check, the amount on the check must match the amount due exactly. List the name of the person to receive the invoice when using a purchase order number. If the person receiving the invoice is the same as the buyer, just click the box to fill in information.
- You will be emailed an invoice or receipt to the email address listed in our database. Please give invoices to the proper person in order for a check to be sent. Checks are due within 30 days of invoice issuance. If you have a check, mail it with the invoice. Please Note: Invoices emailed directly from the online system have the WRONG address for Mu Alpha Theta. Please be sure to update our address on the invoice before you give it to the bookkeeper or accounts payable person at your school. The correct mailing address is:
Mu Alpha Theta
c/o University of Oklahoma
3200 Marshall Ave, Suite 190
Norman, OK 73019
- To enter the students’ names, click on the Add Members link on the left.
- Select a year of graduation and enter the names. It is best to cut and paste names from a Word document or spreadsheet. The system will accept only the number of names for the registrations you have purchased. Do not leave any blank lines between names and make sure there are no blank spaces after the last name in the list.
- Press the Next button at the bottom.
- You should see the names you entered in the table. If there are any mistakes, you can edit them here.
- You may go back and select another graduation year. Enter names again and press Next, or you may send the names first for that year by pressing the Submit Names button at the bottom of the second page.
- Continue until all students are entered. When everything is correct, press the Submit Names button at the very bottom of the second page.
- If you are idle for more than an hour, the system will log you out and the names will be lost. Make sure to press the Submit Names button!
- If you have to log out before sending all names, submit what you have. When you log back in, press the Add Members button on the left to add the remainder of your names.
Problems? Email email@example.com or call 405-325-4489.